Win a copy of It's a Sin on Blu-ray

Casimir Harlow

Blu-ray Reviewer

IT'S A SIN

Dazzler Media presents It’s A Sin on Blu-ray & DVD from 22nd February

Open Exclusively to Patreon Supporters

Dazzler Media proudly presents the acclaimed new series It's A Sin coming to Blu-ray & DVD from 22nd February, hot on the heels of its TV premiere. From Queer as Folk creator Russell T. Davies, it's already been recognised as one of the best, must-see new television series of our time.

It’s A Sin, the critically acclaimed TV event of the year, is coming to Blu-ray and DVD - a story of life, love and loss.

It’s 1981, the start of a new decade and Ritchie, Roscoe, Ash and Colin begin a new life in London. Strangers at first, these young gay lads, and their best friend Jill, find themselves thrown together, and soon share each other’s adventures. But a new virus is on the rise, and soon their lives will be tested in ways they never imagined. As the decade passes, and they grow up in the shadow of AIDS, they’re determined to live and love more fiercely than ever.

Written by Russell T. Davies (Queer as Folk, Torchwood, Years and Years), It’s A Sin is the powerful, poignant, must-see television series of our time.

Watch the Trailer here:

This competition is exclusive to AVForums patrons. Go to Patreon.com/avforums to support by becoming a patron with a small monthly donation.

Keep an eye out for more patron-only competitions coming regularly!

Dazzler Media presents It’s A Sin on Blu-ray & DVD from 22nd February

Pre-order on Amazon: www.amazon.co.uk/Its-Sin-DVD-Olly-Alexander/dp/B08P8SJ8DZ

#ItsASin
Twitter: @DazzlerMedia
Facebook: @DazzlerFilms
Instagram: @DazzlerMedia

© 2020 Dazzler All Rights Reserved

For Movie reviews, news and articles go to the AVForums Movie Hub.

To discuss or to see what other people are saying about your favourite movies and TV shows go to our Movies, TV Shows & Music Forums.

For more competitions go to Competitions.

brian s

Distinguished Member
I've just attempted to enter the competition but it's come up that I'm not eligible. I've always been able to enter competitions before. What's the problem?

Bri

brian s

Distinguished Member
I've just entered another competition but I still can't get into this one. I get this message.

Sorry, but you are not eligible to enter thiscompetition. You are not in a user group which permits you to enter competitions.

Help I'd really love to win this one.

Bri

Casimir Harlow

Blu-ray Reviewer
I've just entered another competition but I still can't get into this one. I get this message.

Sorry, but you are not eligible to enter thiscompetition. You are not in a user group which permits you to enter competitions.

Help I'd really love to win this one.

Bri

Hi Brian,

You have to be a patron.

1613595861826.png

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 OLED + JBL Synthesis SDR-35 First Thoughts, plus TV Show & Disc Reviews & more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom