Win a Christmas Studio Ghibli Steelbook Blu-ray Bundle

Casimir Harlow

Blu-ray Reviewer

To celebrate the release of the 15th Anniversary Special Collector’s Boxset of HOWL’S MOVING CASTLE on 21 December, we are giving away one special Christmas Studio Ghibli bundle, with four stunning Steelbook releases of From Up On Poppy Hill, My Neighbours the Yamadas, When Marnie Was There, Only Yesterday and Blu-ray editions of Howl’s Moving Castle, The Wind Rises, Laputa: Castle in the Sky, The Cat Returns.

From the creators of SPIRITED AWAY and PONYO, comes the masterpiece HOWL’S MOVING CASTLE in a special limited-edition boxset to celebrate the film’s 15th Anniversary, available exclusively on Amazon from 14 December 2020. The special edition is the third in an exclusive collector’s series from STUDIOCANAL following the recent releases of MY NEIGHBOUR TOTORO and KIKI’S DELIVERY SERVICE.

Based on the book by British author Diana Wynne Jones and directed by the Oscar®-winning Hayao Miyazaki, the English language cast features Jean Simmons, Christian Bale, Lauren Bacall, Blythe Danner, Emily Mortimer, Josh Hutcherson and Billy Crystal.

You can now pre-order the Special Collector’s Boxset of HOWL’S MOVING CASTLE here: Amazon product
For Movie reviews, news and articles go to the AVForums Movie Hub.

To discuss or to see what other people are saying about your favourite movies and TV shows go to our Movies, TV Shows & Music Forums.

This competition is open to all eligible AVForums members who are in the Active Member User Group or above, who are not adblocking, and who are subscribed to our newsletter.

Our newsletters contain summaries of the latest news and reviews, competitions, podcasts and exclusive special offers. Subscribe now. You can unsubscribe at any time by changing your preferences.

For more competitions go to Competitions.

Steven

Senior Moderator
Thanks @Casimir Harlow for bringing this anniversary limited edition release for Howl's Moving Castle and of My Neighbour Totoro to my attention (labelled as collector's edition but Amazon description states "limited to 1000 units")

I own both Howl's and Totoro on regular DVD and also on Double Play Blu Ray / DVD Steelbook

Is this even a new "better" print or just a load of 'stuff' being included and Amazon charging the princely sum of £75. The reason this comes across as calm is because,

Amazon are charging £179.99 for Totoro Collector's Edition!!! For that cost I expect a real life Totoro to be included in the price!!!

Amazon product
Amazon product

@dr no did you know about this

dr no

:laugh:
sorry @Steven
I love all things Studio Ghibli and I have raised my children on it too.
Pom Poko was on repeat play when they were between 4-8
My children actually dislike Disney. They find it immature :eek:
They are 12 and 14 now and both are into anime. Currently watching Attack On Titan new series
But I don't really keep up with its news anymore.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung TV Launch & QN95A Neo QLED Review, plus Film & TV news & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom