willj12's 2nd LBP beta giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ok so I just opened my inbox of which my Japanese PSN account is registered and found a Little Big Planet Beta invite.

Just click the thanks button to be in with winning the code.

I do not know wether it will be in english or japanese but you will need to redeem it on a jap psn account. If you need to make one follow these instructions.

http://blogs.ign.com/xheavenxsentx/2006/12/09/39684/

draw ends at 10pm

guys your odds are looking good :smashin:

and the winner is .............................. Terry-Harman

a pm is on its way.

Damn oh well
well done terry harman

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone has a spare key for LBP please send it to me at whiskyjoe, whiskeyjoe or whiskeybob. I'm trying to get one for the kids club where I work as I know this game would go down a storm! We are always trying to get the kids to use their imaginations and be creative. I would love to let them get a preview before the games release. The fact that it would be something only a few select people get to look at would ensure that they would all be interested. Please help me if you can.

If anyone has a spare key for LBP please send it to me at whiskyjoe, whiskeyjoe or whiskeybob. I'm trying to get one for the kids club where I work as I know this game would go down a storm! We are always trying to get the kids to use their imaginations and be creative. I would love to let them get a preview before the games release. The fact that it would be something only a few select people get to look at would ensure that they would all be interested. Please help me if you can.

haha

Ok so I just opened my inbox of which my Japanese PSN account is registered and found a Little Big Planet Beta invite.

Just click the thanks button to be in with winning the code.

I do not know wether it will be in english or japanese but you will need to redeem it on a jap psn account. If you need to make one follow these instructions.

http://blogs.ign.com/xheavenxsentx/2006/12/09/39684/

draw ends at 10pm

Please try and post in the right forum. Moving to LBP sub forum and closing as winner has been decided.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom