• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Williams pinball hall of fame

Bob Prior

Novice Member
Don't know, but if you search for the Ghostbusters thread, I think it listed a number of vendors that imported games (in that case , because of the delayed UK release on 360), so might be able to get you what you seek.

Hope this helps.

Moogle

Distinguished Member
Not that many places to import from the US, Ebay might be cheaper. The best place to order from and a reasonable price is VG+ at approximately £27 including shipping.

Welcome to Video Games Plus Online

Movietyme would probably be cheaper as they don't charge shipping but they don't have it listed. VG+ is IMO the best import site for North American NTSC games though.

Earlyflash

Prominent Member
I'm sure you know this, but it's not region free, so you need a NTSC xbox to play it.

EDIT: Which would be true if he didn't want the PS3 version. DoH!

Last edited:

Moogle

Distinguished Member
I'm sure you know this, but it's not region free, so you need a NTSC xbox to play it.

He is asking about the PS3 version and all PS3 games are region free.

Moogle

Distinguished Member

omisnad

Established Member
Thanks for your link Moogle :D Ive ordered the game from VG+ on your recommendation :smashin: ... How long does it normally take to recieve delivery from VG+?

Last edited:

Moogle

Distinguished Member
Thanks for your link Moogle :D Ive ordered the game from VG+ on your recommendation :smashin: ... How long does it normally take to recieve delivery from VG+?

It depends. It can be as little as 3 days or as much as 5 days. With the issues regards the postal service at the moment it's hard to say whether it will take a little longer then usual.

RidleyDeckard

Prominent Member
Does anyone know if the 360 version is region free?

diederik

Established Member

Moogle

Distinguished Member
Does anyone know if the 360 version is region free?

I don't think it is. VG+ typically state when a 360 game is region free and they don't for this one.

omisnad

Established Member
It depends. It can be as little as 3 days or as much as 5 days. With the issues regards the postal service at the moment it's hard to say whether it will take a little longer then usual.

Gosh thats pretty quick none the less ... im used to play-asia who normally take 10-14 days. As for the 360 version it is definately NOT region free im afraid. Hence why im importing the ps3 version instead. Unfortunately i doubt either ps3 or 360 version will be released in the UK either.

Klopek

Established Member
Gosh thats pretty quick none the less ... im used to play-asia who normally take 10-14 days. As for the 360 version it is definately NOT region free im afraid. Hence why im importing the ps3 version instead. Unfortunately i doubt either ps3 or 360 version will be released in the UK either.

Somebody on another board pointed these out:

HMV - hmv.com: games: Williams Pinball Classics (2009)

PLAY - Play.com (UK) : Williams Pinball Classics : Xbox 360 - Free Delivery

Looks like it's being released here with a name change.

Also remember even though PS3 games are region free the DLC is not. I have no idea if this game will receive extra tables but be aware you'll need to purchase from the US PSN store if you import. I'm personally hoping they'll release Monster Bash and Rollergames! :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom