Williams pinball classics

ozzzy189

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi, are you the guy who posted on NTSC-UK? Yeah ive got this game and love it, I cant believe more people arent playing this. Ive been posting a bit on xbox360acheivments.org but no one seems all that interested. Its a pity cause for a budget title, its superb. Whats ur fav table? Mines taxi.

jimbowen said:
Hi, are you the guy who posted on NTSC-UK? Yeah ive got this game and love it, I cant believe more people arent playing this. Ive been posting a bit on xbox360acheivments.org but no one seems all that interested. Its a pity cause for a budget title, its superb. Whats ur fav table? Mines taxi.

Yeah! Trying to drum up a bit of support for this game but failing!

I won't buy games from game or gamestation, so i haven't even got it yet! No one else has it!

No, skint at moment :( will do though, as it looks really good. Shocking marketing though.

Just got this in Hull today. 17.99 brand new from game. :)

It's a great game but their new version hits xbla at the end of March. Improved physics and leaderboards and new versions of the old tables along with some great real life classics are promised. 50 + tables over the next few years!

It's a great game but their new version hits xbla at the end of March. Improved physics and leaderboards and new versions of the old tables along with some great real life classics are promised. 50 + tables over the next few years!

Sounds great, where did you hear about this?

jimbowen said:
Sounds great, where did you hear about this?

I've been beta testing the Android version. It's on their facebook page, I've popped a thread up in the xbla section too.
:)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom