William Shatner 90 Years Old

I saw him at a con a few years ago still seemed so switched on and quick on his feet with puns and jokes.

William Shatner.jpg

I saw him at a con a few years ago still seemed so switched on and quick on his feet with puns and jokes.

View attachment 1480659
Is that you in the pic aside the bloke in the yellow/gold shirt:D who risking it as statistically a larger percentage of them were killed than red shirts but blues where the least.

Happy Birthday William.

Is that you in the pic aside the bloke in the yellow/gold shirt:D who risking it as statistically a larger percentage of them were killed than red shirts but blues where the least.

Happy Birthday William.
I definitely think if I served on the Enterprise I would probably have died on my first away mission in some hideous way 😂😂😂

I have this particular picture hanging in my living room. Have one with Jeri Ryan in my hallways strategically placed so I always see it on the way in and out.

I definitely think if I served on the Enterprise I would probably have died on my first away mission in some hideous way 😂😂😂

I have this particular picture hanging in my living room. Have one with Jeri Ryan in my hallways strategically placed so I always see it on the way in and out.
What did Jeri seem like?

What did Jeri seem like?
Her smile is so big that I think she was happier to see me then I was to see her. 😂😂😂

You don't really get to know what folks are like with these things, except Kevin Smith, he just seems like a genuinely nice guy. He would spend a few seconds talking to each person and the team managing the queue would keep telling him of.

The person marshalling the queue for Ralph Macho said something like, please don't talk to Mr Macho and a few other things.

I have a whole bunch of them up around my flat, my favourite though is the Red Witch from GOT she is just 😻😻😻😻

That's the main reason I used to go to cons used to love getting pictures taken with actors from shows that I loved watching.

Legend.

Yes, he didn't treat his fellow cast members well at the time, but the world will be a poorer place once he's gone.

Wow, 90 yrs old....

Happy birthday WS, great to know that he is still boldly going on....

Boldy going etc etc.....

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom