Will you match or surpass your MW2 playing time with BL:OPS?

Will you match or surpass your MW2 playing time with BL:OPS?

• Yes

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Don't know / Maybe

Votes: 16 36.4%

• Total voters

lee667

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As above really. Curious to know who honestly thinks they will go above and beyond their total playing time on MW2 with black ops.

Given the recent problems and apparent differences between eggbox and ps3, is it a good enough game to keep us ps3 players enthralled for days, even months?

I know a few on here, BoB's I'm looking at you, have put in the best part of 2 months or more playing time on MW2, can you see yourself putting the same hours in on black ops?

cant even be chewed to do the SP at the mo lol

I've gone with Don't Know/Maybe.

If the problems are fixed in the next patch then i think i might.

I know a few on here, BoB's I'm looking at you, have put in the best part of 2 months or more playing time on MW2, can you see yourself putting the same hours in on black ops?

Ive just hit 4 days and 5th prestige and i'm going all the way to 15. I did 30 odd days on mw2 so i dont know whether i'll match/beat that but as long as the rest of the BoBs are still playing blops, then so will i:)

The game is definitely worthy of my time more than mw2 was imo.

Once the problems are ironed out i will get some serious gametime in,untill that day happens (if ever??) im just plodding along on it.

I clicked 'no' only because I played a stupid amount of days of MW2, and I at least hope I don't go there again.

I find the game just as addictive.

Treyarch are/will support the game better aswell, we will probably get 3 map packs like before.

Yup, didn't play MW2 that much. Then going to check out KZ3!

Hmmm, it's early days and difficult for me to say if it's as addictive as MW2, time will tell, it's certainly a grower. Did 30 days on MW2, done 3 odd on Blops so potentially will do it.

no for me because im not buying blops its a pos:D(not at least till its sub£30 and thats if a mw3 doesn't come out,i can hope cant i:p)
im very entertained by GT5 right now im more than happy playing that.

Thank you, i was begining to think i was on my own on this:thumbsup:

thing is though Sharpy, and please don't think i'm having a pop or anything, you want to get to prestige 15 so I guess that's why it's addictive for you as that is your ultimate aim.

I want the game to hook me in but I have no desire or intention to grind through 15 levels for a tiny emblem, some extra slots and playlist. At least with MW2 you could stay on a prestige and still aim for the titles and emblems.

There is no reward system in black ops, i think that's where they have fallen down. I can overlook the lag/connection issues as I get them every now and again, but gameplay wise there isn't enough in there to keep you sucked in if you're not bothered about getting to prestige 15.

no for me because im not buying blops its a pos:D(not at least till its sub£30 and thats if a mw3 doesn't come out,i can hope cant i:p)
im very entertained by GT5 right now im more than happy playing that.

it won't take long for it to be sub £30, i don't think it'll hold it's value like MW2 did.

it won't take long for it to be sub £30, i don't think it'll hold it's value like MW2 did.

really? i think it will come down quicker than MW2 but i don't think it'll be any time soon

Could this be down to GT5 though Mark? Alot of BoBs are just wasting hours on the tarmac when they should be shooting people, driving games are for girls:devil::D

Driving games are for the more mature gamer. If you want to run around with water pistols and cap guns like a 6 year old be my guest Sharpy :);)

Last edited:
thing is though Sharpy, and please don't think i'm having a pop or anything, you want to get to prestige 15 so I guess that's why it's addictive for you as that is your ultimate aim.

MW2 was the same though, once i hit 10 prestige it sort of lost its appeal and got boring, the whole point of prestiging is that it keeps the game fresh.

If i was sticking at level 50 zero prestige i probably wouldnt be playing it as much as i do.

Prestiging in this is no where near as much a grind as mw2 was. You get get decent weapons/attachments early on and you can unlock all your favourite perks almost straight away.

MW2 was the same though, once i hit 10 prestige it sort of lost its appeal and got boring, the whole point of prestiging is that it keeps the game fresh.

If i was sticking at level 50 zero prestige i probably wouldnt be playing it as much as i do.

Prestiging in this is no where near as much a grind as mw2 was. You get get decent weapons/attachments early on and you can unlock all your favourite perks almost straight away.

i know what you mean but you have to admit that prestiging aside there isn't anything in the game to reward you once you hit your desired level. Even though emblems/titles are small, there is nothing more satisfying than getting one and putting it up for everyone to see :D

Pansy girl:hiya:

Even though mark is a fellow scudder, I do feel that he is a bit of a girly man for driving cars rather than shooting folk. :thumbsdow

I agree Lee, Sharpy seems to be ill this morning :D

And another thing.... the leaderboards add to the addiction keeping pace with your mates but on this there knackered, one minute i am top of the pile the next im sitting at the bottom looking like a numpty :cool:

Even though mark is a fellow scudder, I do feel that he is a bit of a girly man for driving cars rather than shooting folk. :thumbsdow

drive-by shootings would mean the best of both :rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom