• Ill have both PS3 & 360

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • 360's all i need

Votes: 74 25.7%
  • Ill decide when price come down

Votes: 104 36.1%

• Total voters

chrislad

I love my 360 so I certainly won't be selling that to get a PS3. I have gotten a Wii for Christmas, and chances are, I will, at some stage, own a PS3. Not on launch as I am not spending that much. Probably about a year or two after release when the system has settled down and it's at the same stage the 360 is at now.

tvdavid

I would like to get a PS3 to but £430 is to much. I would pay £200 for one. So will wait for the price to go down.

markmitt

Novice Member
I would like to get a PS3 to but £430 is to much. I would pay £200 for one. So will wait for the price to go down.
No-one has confirmed the UK price as yet, but I reckon £379-£399 for the 60Gb model, which in my eyes is a bargain to be honest for a spanking new console AND Blue Ray player. Each to their own of course, but how much did you pay for a Premium 360?

Kahled

Novice Member
No-one has confirmed the UK price as yet, but I reckon £379-£399 for the 60Gb model, which in my eyes is a bargain to be honest for a spanking new console AND Blue Ray player. Each to their own of course, but how much did you pay for a Premium 360?
I agree (and posted the same earlier) that £200 would be my PS3 price point also... in your eyes it is a bargain at up to £400 but in mine its a ripoff at anything over £200. Fine so I paid more than that for the 360 and peripherals but because of those purchases the PS3 is going to offer less value for money since it really is not offering much if anything at all.

If you place zero value on the Blue Ray player (as I do) then you can see why the PS3 is not worth it... a £400 games console that is going to offer the majority of the same titles as the machine I already own would be ridiculous at that price. The exclusives may make it worth a couple of hundred quid one day but until then £200 max is all its worth...

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom