will wii get buzz and songstar?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii-U & 3DS' started by Rami Tupper, Jan 3, 2007.

1. Rami Tupper

Rami Tupper

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +33
    seriously contemplating buying a wii, the only thing stopping me is the fact that you cant get buzz and songstar for it, the 2 best games to play after several beers. i was considering getting a secondhand ps2 and a new wii until i saw the ridiculous prices secondhand ps2s are going for, even the faulty ones, cant believe folk are paying so much for them secondhand when theyre not much dearer new. my decision would be easier if anyone knew if buzz or songstar type games were coming for the wii.
    anybody know?

2. t-force

t-force

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +152
    Buzz is published by Sony, as is Singstar, so the chances of that happening are very slim indeed. As far as drunken party games go, the Wario Ware series are fantastic, and Smooth Moves comes out next week.

I believe there are plans to roll out Guitar Hero to as many platforms as possible, so there's always that option.

That said, Nintendo did grab the web address www.wiikaraoke.com last year, so they may have plans of their own.

3. Crid

Crid

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +157
    I imagine it would be fairly easy for Nintendo to release a Mic attachment that plugs into the expansion socket on the Wii-mote. You could then hold the Wii-mote upside down and sing into the mic.

4. Rami Tupper

Rami Tupper

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +33
    doh, so no buzz? damn, buzz is my favorite. just need to keep trawling fleabay for a cheap faulty ps2