will:UE46ES8000 reduce in £, as UE46F8000 is coming out?

blueser

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hello Gents,

I was wondering if you thought that the Samsung UE46ES8000 will drop in price as the SAMSUNG UE46F8000 is being released next month?

I had the Samsung UE46ES8000 price matched at JL for £1189. Do you think this is a good deal?

All input welcome

Thanks!

This is my thinking exactly.
My Pioneer 434 has a problem with the only hdmi input and i don't know if this is fixable or cost effective.
Was going to buy the Samsung then found out there's a new set out soon,has next month been confirmed? I could only find'to be released in the first half of 2013'

Don't want to wait months but would hate to buy a new tv then a few weeks later the new model's out and the old one's reduced.Where did you see it priced at £1189, if you don't mind me asking?
Many thanks.

Hello!

Next month new model confirmed on the Currys website here :

Buy SAMSUNG UE46F8000 Full HD 46" LED 3D TV | Free Delivery | Currys

I send JL quite a few price match requests for this set, they matched one from here

Samsung UE46ES8000 46 Inch 3D FullHD Freeview 800Hz Smart LED TV [UE46ES8000] - £1,149.95 : 123av.co.uk, Great Deals on LCD TVs | Sony Blu Ray Recorders | Alphason TV Stands | Samsung Flat Screen TVs

Don't think it will drop below that figure, anyone else think we should hold off?

Thanks!

All depends how much stock there is out there. Samsung won't be making any more now

£1189 for a Samsung UE46ES8000 sounds like a very good deal. I don't think it will drop. Instead, Samsung is putting a premium on its 2013 "F" range. The Series 7 and 8 models are particularly expensive relative to last year's models.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom