Votes: 25 54.3%

• Total voters

scarty16

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Simple question - Yes or No

or

Sorry :)

I hope he wins, been rooting for him ever since. It's the only way the Empire could weaken.

The United States influence to the world is unrivaled by any nation or entire continents, in fact it pretty much controls and sanctions every system in the world.

I've read that the old boy has a 91% chance of winning by earning 362 of the electoral votes.

In addition, Trump is already in the seat which is a great help.

Also, where is the opposition?

The grift fails at a time of crisis as the inablers do not have an out from that grift.

When the sole purpose to become POTUS is for adoration rather than serve the people then even die hards will see through it, eventually .

Last edited:
I hope he wins, been rooting for him ever since. It's the only way the Empire could weaken.

The United States influence to the world is unrivaled by any nation or entire continents, in fact it pretty much controls and sanctions every system in the world.

While true, this comes with the advantage of geopolitical stability.

A US hegemony for all its ails is preferably to either Chinese or Russian global dominence, or a chaotic vacum of populist strongmen threatening everyone.

A US hegemony for all its ails is preferably to either Chinese or Russian global dominence, or a chaotic vacum of populist strongmen threatening everyone.

This is not true, you only say this because you have lived in a world by US rule and speaking of a experience which is completely biased and distorted (not your fault at all, we're all manipulated to a certain extend regardless of our academic and critical thinking ability). We are lead to believe this is the best scenario for everyone in order to preserve peace and harmony and other alternatives simply cannot exist.

For all we know in an alternative reality we could be ruled by another country with a far better living standard globally than now. The US doesn't allow other Nations to progress and had China and Russia not been as ruthless, cunning and resilient then they would have not gotten as far as they have now.

If Kanye West runs, then he might steal some Biden votes which could help Trump to retain his seat.

For all we know in an alternative reality we could be ruled by another country with a far better living standard globally than now. The US doesn't allow other Nations to progress and had China and Russia not been as ruthless, cunning and resilient then they would have not gotten as far as they have now.

Perhaps you should spend some time in China and Russia and see what you think of their freedoms. America, for all its faults, gives you the best possible shot at freedom. President Xi is president for life, how wonderful for their people. You don't like Xi? You never hear about that person again.

Be careful what you wish for.

It is quite amazing that in America there's a terribly broken voting system, with a broken choice between Biden and Trump.

At the start of the year I thought Trump, then due to covid I though Biden would win, and now due to BLM, "defund the police", all the protests and ability to campaign on law and order issues, I think Trump might have the edge again.

But given what's happened so far in 2020, November still feels quite a long way away...

I think Biden's as yet unannounced running mate is the key to this. They will become the de facto POTUS once Joe's cognitive issues are formally diagnosed (approx 1 month after winning the election) and he will be put into honorable retirement leaving (potentially) a radical in charge. A vote for Joe is just a vote for the Vice POTUS.

The way Trump uses it, I am not sure that it is.

If Trump wins or loses I expect all the tensions that have built up over the years will
probably erupt into chaos on the streets.

I voted No as I hope Trump loses, I've had enough of his drama. But he seems able to persuade just enough people that 2+2=5.

What I'd find most funny would be if Trump wins, only to face a Capitol Hill controlled by the Democrats. Impeachment proceedings as soon as the new Congress is sworn in.

Impeachment for what? real question.
He's actively trying to corrupt the election.

Postal vote tampering.

Suggesting the Vice-Presidental candidate isn't even eligible.

Amongst a large number of other things.

The vote is who do you think will win and not who do you hope will win..
I think it is likely Trump will win a second term. Biden is really quite old and his vice is quite a radical. Not sure main stream US wants that.

Not sure mainstream US wants Trump either and will put up with a more normal dotard and a really not particularly radical VP (just Trump's side pushing the radical leftist bullshit)

Will he win ? 50/50 . Can he win ? Absolutely considering the amount of voter suppression going on in the swing states via his lacky in control of the USPS.

And will only get worse the closer they come to election day with Russia , Israel and the Saudi Arabia batting for him in the online space. Also expect the DOJ to announce an investigation into Obama,Biden,Biden Jr in October .

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom