Will this work?

megagold5

Hi, I was wondering if someone could help me with this...

I have sky and have just bought a pvr in an attempt to record sky programming. The pvr comes with freeview built in and so it appears that I cannot record sky. So, I was wondering if I got a phantomplus whether or not I would then be able to record sky. I know it is ment to work with normal recorders, but will it be able to record sky if the pvr has freeview on it? Thanks for any help.

Hal_loe

Hi, I was wondering if someone could help me with this...

I have sky and have just bought a pvr in an attempt to record sky programming. The pvr comes with freeview built in and so it appears that I cannot record sky. So, I was wondering if I got a phantomplus whether or not I would then be able to record sky. I know it is ment to work with normal recorders, but will it be able to record sky if the pvr has freeview on it? Thanks for any help.

Hi

I don't see how it would help.

You don't say what model your PVR is, but it sounds like a Freeview PVR.

These have no means of recording from any other source except a Freeview aerial signal.

Your only means to record Sky is ether Sky+ or a DVD Recorder either with or without HDD.

Hope that helps.

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom