• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Will this work? PJ on a shelf.

I have been lucky to have a new replacement Epson EH-TW6000 coming to replace my faulty TW3200. The thing about the TW6000 is that it does not have lens shift like the TW3200 does.

My TW3200 sits on a shelf 175cm from the floor. The top of my screen is 145cm. I had to use a bit of downwards lens shift with the TW3200 to get the image to line up with the screen.

I understand that I will need to invert the TW6000 if I am putting it up high. Am I right in thinking that I will need to have the top of the screen at the same height as the lens of the TW6000? I have a pull down screen so I can adjust the height of it easily enough.

kbfern

Distinguished Member
Yes the lens needs to be level with the top edge of the white portion of your screen in order not to use keystone.

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom