Will this watch make me look like a poser

Mr_Wistles

Distinguished Member
Thinking of treating myself to a nice new watch as I am working like a dog and I really like the below.

My question, please be honest, will it make me look like a w****r?

1-1.jpg

I would have a different strap put on it.

Dave

Distinguished Member
Yes. That is possibly the most bling watch I have ever seen.

Personally I prefer my stuff to be understated and classy instead of in your face.........like that watch.:D

swall101

Mr_Wistles

Distinguished Member
I'd keep the strap as that's the best part. The watch itself would best suit Lily Savage

:rotfl:

I think I will opt for the non bling version, I still really like the above but it is well known that I have no taste (you should see the missus).

Pat_C

<splutter> :eek:

It's not a style I would wear myself, although it could work on the right person, suitably dressed. You may like it now but I suspect there may be a novelty value that would quickly wear off.

Excuse the dreadful pun but I prefer watch design to be timeless.

Mr_Wistles

Distinguished Member
My friend has one. I would love to buy a Patek Philippe but I could never justify paying that much for a watch.

Ian J

Banned
what was the original watch Russ?

He will be too embarrassed to show it now but it was the sort of thing that someone with exquisite taste like Victoria Beckham would buy for her husband to wear whilst perched on his half of the matching thrones

Steven

Senior Moderator
He edited it?

Ohhh! So now the first couple of replies make sense! They were genuine.... and not just being sarky so and so's

Autopilot

Distinguished Member
He will be too embarrassed to show it now but it was the sort of thing that someone with exquisite taste like Victoria Beckham would buy for her husband to wear whilst perched on his half of the matching thrones

LOL, yes the Beckham's are the finest example of the law that states a person's 'taste goes down proportionally as wealth goes up'. Can't remember what that 'law' is called, but it's as reliable as any of Newton's :D

Mr_Wistles

Distinguished Member

Not too embarrassed I just took stock in the first few responses from the mod contingent in the first 10 mins........oh ok then, yes embarrassed :D

Dave

Distinguished Member
Yeah come on Russell, a watch as bling as that deserves to be ridiculed........ er, I mean seen.:D

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED EVO Review (OLED65G1)
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Disney picks up Sony's cinema releases post Netflix in US
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
What's new on Netflix UK for May 2021
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Sony unveils X-Series wireless speakers
  • By Andy Bassett