Will this TV be cheaper in the sales after Christmas?

I was also looking at this TV, but when I enter my postcode Currys Show it out of stock/unavailable, which region are you in?

Sorry, I don't know the answer to your question. I would guess it won't be any cheaper though, esp as (I think) you are adding the discount. Which I think runs out end of Dec anyway.

I was also looking at this TV, but when I enter my postcode Currys Show it out of stock/unavailable, which region are you in?

Sorry, I don't know the answer to your question. I would guess it won't be any cheaper though, esp as (I think) you are adding the discount. Which I think runs out end of Dec anyway.

Yeah I'm using the 10% off and free delivery. I'm just concerned it'll reduce by £100 on Boxing Day or something.:(

I doubt they are going to knock £100 off a 400 quid LCD

Can you see stock and get it in your basket when you enter your postcode? If so can you let me know which region you are in. Cheers

I doubt they are going to knock £100 off a 400 quid LCD

Can you see stock and get it in your basket when you enter your postcode? If so can you let me know which region you are in. Cheers

Yes I can and I'm in North Wales.

Yes I can and I'm in North Wales.

If you don't mind buying the black version you could get it from John Lewis price matched to Currys.

Then, if the price does reduce after Christmas you can price match again at JL and get a refund of the difference (you can re-pricematch as many times as you like within 28 days of purchase if you see the same product cheaper).

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom