• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Will this setup work?

Lezman

Stumbled across freesat.

I currently have Sky. Can I just cancel Sky, buy a HD PVR freesat box, plug it in to the Sky cable and watch all the channels?

Is it that easy?!:eek:

kjt2004

Stumbled across freesat.

I currently have Sky. Can I just cancel Sky, buy a HD PVR freesat box, plug it in to the Sky cable and watch all the channels?

Is it that easy?!:eek:

Lez

As i understand it , although it has to be one of the best kept secrets so far:D

You should be able to use your existing Sky dish and purchase a new freesat box, but the PVR ones arent avaialble yet at launch and watch it.

As i understand it using the freesat box gives you access to the epg thats available

Dont think i will ditch my Sat receiver just yet though

regards

Lezman

Lez

As i understand it , although it has to be one of the best kept secrets so far:D

You should be able to use your existing Sky dish and purchase a new freesat box, but the PVR ones arent avaialble yet at launch and watch it.

As i understand it using the freesat box gives you access to the epg thats available

Dont think i will ditch my Sat receiver just yet though

regards

Cheers kjt.
I might have to wait for the PVR box, and ditch Sky.

Please be in time for the Euros- and if not that then the Olympics:smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom