Will there ever be.......!!!!!

chris

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Maybe someone from Arcam can answer this one.

Is there ever going to be a Diva A/V processor.........?????
I keep thinking weather i should get the AVR300, but all i really want it for is the 2 channel quality.
My 3803 is good enough for A/V at the moment.
So am now thinking.....just get a A90 for stereo and use it in conjuction with the 3803's pre outs.
Then i think......hold on.......if all i want is good front sound stage, then maybe just the P90/3 would do, on the end of the 3803.

It would make my life a lot easier if there could be a Diva Processor ( as i prefer the styling of the diva range to the FMJ), then all i have to do is get a couple of P90 amps and i would be sorted......................................................!!!!!!!

But then again, would the AVR300 be just as good as this idea.......OHHHHHH.......:censored: ....:censored: .....:censored: ....:censored: .
JD says the 300 is similar but different to the A80/90........WHAT DOES THAT MEAN........:zonked: ???????.
All i want is the SQ of the A90, with the processing of the AV8, but in a Diva style :lease: .

Is it too much to ask.......????

I'm off to bed now, as my heads starting to hurt......:D :boring:

Hi,

The only way you can answer this question is to go and listen to a AVR300 against the A80 / A90 yourself and make your own mind up if you feel it is the right sound for your system. They should be in most dealers in a about 2 weeks time, there are a few early samples out with some dealers now.

I can't comment on new projects as they are clearly company confidential due to the comercial sensitivity of development plans.

Regards,
Andrew

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom