Will the Samsung F86 and F96 ever arrive, just spoken to Samsung :0(

Nemesis666

So I rang an 01932 number and eventually got through to a technical LCD person who told me that a) the name for these was still not decided and b) they had no idea on dates other than a model (no idea which or where in Europe) might be released some time in October!!

So this is just stoppid I like many others need to make a purchase ASAP do we just keep waiting as Samsung dangle more carots or just go and buy something else around 42" mark that will take care of Football on Sky and perform well for PS3/Xbox Elite and HD movies??

If we should just forget these models I guess my only choice is to go through all the forums again, Grrrr I hate this!!

I remember a time when buying stuff was simple and easy :0(

Neme

marty2005

It does not have the 100Hz motion plus box ticked.

I thought these new f86/f96's were 100Hz, maybe a mistake on thte website.

The LE-52F96BD at the IFA preview in Germany was deffective (No surprise there then).

Acccording to Samsung, "So that no one could experience this highly intriguing LCD TV in action." Why bother to have it in the first place?

I wonder how many of these get reported to Samsung as faulty if they can't even have a working tv at the IFA preview?

If these have the faulty tuner and bugs then I'm looking at the Toshiba Z.

I just hope my Samsung dvd recorder doesn't have the freeview bug, if it does then that'll be the last thing I ever buy from Samsung.

Smith2004

It does not have the 100Hz motion plus box ticked.

I thought these new f86/f96's were 100Hz, maybe a mistake on thte website.

The LE-52F96BD at the IFA preview in Germany was deffective (No surprise there then).

Acccording to Samsung, "So that no one could experience this highly intriguing LCD TV in action." Why bother to have it in the first place?

I wonder how many of these get reported to Samsung as faulty if they can't even have a working tv at the IFA preview?

If these have the faulty tuner and bugs then I'm looking at the Toshiba Z.

I just hope my Samsung dvd recorder doesn't have the freeview bug, if it does then that'll be the last thing I ever buy from Samsung.

On the website it says the F86 sets have 100hz.

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom