• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

will the ELM replace this?.

M4NN

Established Member
:thumbsup:

im looking to replace my k800i with the ELM and really looking to make sure it has the same kinda text message memory capacity like i have right now, holding some 500+ messages and more.
is this phone, the elm, capable of this too.
i mean how many messages can it store?
can the messages also be saved to a memory card as there is a 16gb available for it.

looking for a new SE phone with good text message storage really & the elm looks alright.

many thanks everyone.................:smashin:

Coldheart

Standard Member
Hi M4NN,

having owned both the Sony Ericsson K800i and the K810i, and now the J10i2 (Elm), I can say that it is very similar to the K800i, and indeed improved in many areas.
To answer your question concisely, however, I can say that yes the memory capacity is very good on the elm (280MB internal compared to the K800i's 70 or so), for messages as well as other data.

Hope this answers your question, even though this thread is almost 2 months old.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom