Will the Arcam P90 work with the A65?

Y

Yards

Looking at getting the Arcam P90, but will it work with the A65? It's until such time as I can afford the A90! Or am I better off going straight to the A90?
Also would there be alot of difference between the P80 and P90 running them with my future and current set up the A90 or(A85?), CD73, and monitor audio silver 6s?

I listen to alot of of rock/indie stuff like Ryan Adams, Pete Yorn, Feeder,Travis but also like alot of acoustic music as well Jack Johnson, Turnin Brakes, Bic Runga.I have heard the A90 is'nt so good with rock music apparantly the A85 is, myth or fact? Help as my A65 is struggling.

Cheers Yards

I don't think you'll have any problems because they're both matched gain wise iirc. I pair my A75+ with a P80 to bi-amp my Nika's and have had no problems:) Your system will definately benefit from some extra power and getting a p90 will help with this as would just upgrading to a higher rated integrated. I have similar musical tastes and have no complaints with regard to how those genre's are presented on my system:D

Yes the P90 will work very well in this set up - use it to drive the woofers and the A65 the tweeters and go for it :) Don't forget to remove the links on the back of the speakers before doing this though.

John Dawson (Arcam)

Thanks guy's for your advice, I am going to demo the P90 this weekend will let you know how I get on! As far as interconnects go, for the power amp are you ment to match them up with the same set as what I'm currently running? Kimber 1021

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom