Will someone please explain this joke!

stevegreen

Watched Waynes World again last night but there's one joke that I just don't get. Hopefully someone will enlighten me :rolleyes:

The scene where they have just left the Gasworks club and pull up at some traffic lights and indicate to an elderly bloke in a posh car to wind the window down.

When he does, Waynes says something like:

Excuse me, Do you have a grey poo pa?

I don't geddit :blush:

kevb

Novice Member
Something to do with his arse being hairy and grey I would imagine. Best ask Ian J.

Jase

Distinguished Member
Originally posted by kevb
Something to do with his arse being hairy and grey I would imagine. Best ask Ian J.
:D

James45

Standard Member
"pass the grey poupon" it's an american brand of dijon mustard supposedly for the more culinary adventurous. I suppose the oik who lives in his parents basement is taking the mickey out of the old chap for having more money and style than him.

kevb

Novice Member
No, a rolled up pair of socks down the pant's or tissue paper inside a bra is padding.:D Not that I have to use padding in my pants or bra.

S

Squirrel God

You'll find a "grey poupon" related emote in Yahoo chat, such is the popularity of the phrase.

G

Gambit

I'd like to say I'm supprised by Kev and Steve's confessions of cross-dressing-stuffing, but I can't.

That joke has all ways mystified me too steve, and I've seen Wayne's World 1 and 2 more times than is healthy. I can actually recite the Del Preston speech from 2 by heart:D

stevegreen

Originally posted by Gambit
I'd like to say I'm supprised by Kev and Steve's confessions of cross-dressing-stuffing
Whats suprising about that.......isn't it normal?

Originally posted by Gambit
I can actually recite the Del Preston speech from 2 by heart:D
I'm the same witrh Pulp Fiction.....most of the movie actually :blush:

stevegreen

Originally posted by Nobber22
I do far too many Monty Python quotes when I get hammered:blush:
I once knew someone who, although from the Black Country, spoke in a strong Scottish accent when drunk!

G

Gambit

This reminds me of a place....... Shri Lanka, formerly Celyon, looking for 1,000 brown M+M's to fill a brandy glass, or Ozzy wouldn't go on stage!

Nobber22

Novice Member
(In a French accent): "You silly English pig-dog type person! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of Elderberries!"

kevb

Novice Member
Some mother***** are always trying to ice skate up hill.

Reiner

Please keep this thread clean from swearwords and possible offensive remarks. Thank you!

kevb

Novice Member
Will do but we were just quoting lines from films we know off by hart. That line was from blade.