• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Will sky+ remote work with sky hd

chris3234red

Standard Member
I wonder if anyone could help me,i'm thinking of upgrading to sky hd from sky+ with this current offer thats on,but i wondered if my sky+ remotes would work with the new hd box via the rf2 output using the magic eye,as i have 4 separate locations on the rf2 (using a booster/splitter in the loft).

Cheers

D3lboy

I wonder if anyone could help me,i'm thinking of upgrading to sky hd from sky+ with this current offer thats on,but i wondered if my sky+ remotes would work with the new hd box via the rf2 output using the magic eye,as i have 4 separate locations on the rf2 (using a booster/splitter in the loft).

Cheers
i read somewhere that they did anyone else like 2 back this up

Last edited:
F

folkie

I upgraded to Sky+HD on Sunday. The Sky engineer (not a subcontractor) said that the remotes I had (a pretty recent sky+ remote and a Sky Navigator) definitely wouldn't work with Sky+HD. After he'd gone I had a chance to try them and lo and behold! they worked perfectly. I haven't found a function they won't handle yet.:clap:

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom