Will robocop play on my Toshiba 510E?

Ricky27

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi there,im so tempted to get this trilogy as its now out for as little as £15.99,but ive heard that some toshiba players have major problems with the first movie cos of seemless branching,anyone have this player and this DVD?

Ricky

I cant answer your question but I was wondering if you have had any other problems with your player.

I have just bought one and so far it has been perfect:)

Got Robocop Region 1 and it plays perfectly well on my old chaps Tosh 210.:)

Originally posted by Jase
Got Robocop Region 1 and it plays perfectly well on my old chaps Tosh 210.:)
Jase,

I know that men think with their penises, but I never thought there'd ever be a man whose penis owned a DVD player :eek: :D

Just to keep on thread, I'm awaiting delivery of my R2 Robocop Trilogy :)

Originally posted by Squirrel God
I know that men think with their penises, but I never thought there'd ever be a man whose penis owned a DVD player :eek: :D

As you well know Squirrel, I rest my DVD player on top of my penis during playback:)

I can therefore also claim to have a DVD player owning penis:cool:

Originally posted by Squirrel God

He´s got two;) :D

Originally posted by Jase
:( From the floor (whilst standing!;) ):D
I'm sorry to hear you are a dwarf, Jase :( :D
Originally posted by mcmullanbrush
As you well know Squirrel, I rest my DVD player on top of my penis during playback:)
I know :rolleyes: You're really gonna have to get a proper Scart cable one of these days, Mac ;) :D
Originally posted by Ricky27
ive heard that some toshiba players have major problems with the first movie cos of seemless branching
As far as I know, this should only affect the Director's Cut of the movie anyway, not the theatrical release (both are included).

robocop triology plays fine on my tosh 510

pause arenot quite seamless for the directors cut due to them using integreted branching & not seamless branching

dosent spoil enjoyment of the movie

i have had my tosh 510 for about 3 months now and its played every disc i have had every disc that have caused problems with other players

but ive heard that some toshiba players have major problems with the first movie cos of seemless branching

I think this problem only effected the 220, which can be corrected by a firmware upgrade.

Well thanks very much for all your help,looks like i can go ahead and order then...:)

mcmullanbrush,ive had my 510 lock up twice on a few dvds but apparently its due to heat biuld up in the player,i simply gave it more ventilation and its been fine since.

Originally posted by Ricky27
mcmullanbrush,ive had my 510 lock up twice on a few dvds but apparently its due to heat biuld up in the player,i simply gave it more ventilation and its been fine since.
Mine locked up the other night on The Fifth Element R2 :blush: I guess I should get the r1 version.
My player is fairly cramped, so maybe I should give it some air.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom