Question Will Monoprice DynamicView Active cable work for 12m 4k HDR

We find our RuiPro Hybrid Fibre to be the most stable solution vs. Active Copper or Active Fibre.

Joe

Guarantee - never possible to say 100% when dealing with HDMI.

System - our return rate on these cables due to an incompatibility must be around 1:1000.

System - the one factor you can’t assume with a PC is enough power on the HDMI signal bus, occasionally we have to add in a 5V Power Injector into the system, if that were the case we hold them in stock.

Returns - both our Amazon and Web shop have a no quibble policy, though as above we have very few cables returned. If you do hit a problem we are always avaible to offer Tech support.

I would not expect you to have any issues.

Joe

How Can i tell if pc has enough power or not?

Power - plug in the cable, if there are any very obvious issues we can ship you a 5v Inserter plus PSU (£10). It is very rare to have to use them but worth being aware of.

Bend radius - every cable has its limitations! Ideally you don't want to be handling the cable harshly or trying to bend it through 90'. See attached pic of the cable going around a corner - remember you are pushing light from end of a tube to another!

Joe

Attachments

• TMF_Ruipro_bendradius.jpg
    TMF_Ruipro_bendradius.jpg
    421.2 KB · Views: 51
looks good enough, will probably order 12 meters from amazon very soon.
Thanks

Guarantee - never possible to say 100% when dealing with HDMI.

System - our return rate on these cables due to an incompatibility must be around 1:1000.

System - the one factor you can’t assume with a PC is enough power on the HDMI signal bus, occasionally we have to add in a 5V Power Injector into the system, if that were the case we hold them in stock.

Returns - both our Amazon and Web shop have a no quibble policy, though as above we have very few cables returned. If you do hit a problem we are always avaible to offer Tech support.

I would not expect you to have any issues.

Joe

Just received this cable and it doesn't work!!

Works with disabled HDR on TV, but once I enable it: signal is lost

To verify connected PS4 PRO. No signal as well.

Last edited:
Hi yevsht

To confirm you have a 12m RuiPro Hybrid Fibre HDMI cable?

Also to confirm your PC and PS4 Pro both work as required if you use a short HDMI cable?

Joe

See Post #4 - there is a good chance you will require the 5v Voltage Inserter (positioned just ahead of the Display device) as your PC may not have enough power on its HDMI port to drive the cable electronics.

Are you in the US?

Joe

BOth PC and PS4 Pro? don't have power?

I live in Israel

How is the system configured - is there an AVR, AVP or Switch between the Source and the Display?

Joe

I would try the 5V inserter.

I would avoid plugging/unplugging HDMI cables with the kit powered on - there is always the chance that you can cause problems to your HDMI sockets.

Also try a different socket on the Display if it has multiple sockets.

How is your kit connected to your sound system?

Joe

I tried different hdmi sockets.
When i connected cable both pc and tv were of.

When shopping 5v inserter on amazon shipping to israel is not available.

I have big doubt that this will help.
So i prefer to return and refund.

'I have big doubt that this will help' - based on?

Your choice but has solved the one or two systems where we have had problems.

Joe

I have doubts because this cable supposed to work...

And i dont know how to request seller to send to israel.

Usa from the link that i posted (they send to israel but not adapter)

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom