• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Will let you guys decide!

Ju7000 ju6800 cx802b

• Total voters

Smokeyknight

Novice Member
Right....I'm going to purchase either the Samsung 48JU7000/Panasonic 50 xc 802b or the Samsung 50 JU 6800

I know the first two are in a different bracket £1000+ compared to the 6800 at £699 but are they really twice as much better??

I think the last two have 120hz screens as opposed to the 60hz in the 6800 and as there is not much 4K out there right now the main drivers for me are HD up scaling and motion handling.

If the 6800 upscales OK and motion isn't terrible should I really pay £1000+ fit the other two?? Money isn't the main driver, happy to pay £1K but not if not really a big step up.

Thanks any other help advice appreciated as you get and bad reviews in all three!!

dr no

If money is not a problem then I would go for the best one I can. Of the three you've highlighted I'd go for the 802

akonline

Standard Member
Ha ha. I think we are on similar threads. Saw the UE48JU7000 in RS and was bowled over and I would exactly like to know how close the 6800 is to it before Currys sell out of them unless of course someone surprises me with a big drop tomorrow on the 7000 although looking unlikely.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom