Will iTunes purchases be viewable on Apple Tv 4k box?

SGH42

I have seen a tv series that I want to buy and have seen that the whole series is much cheaper if I log onto my Mac's iTunes and purchase from there compared to if I try to purchase the series from my Apple TV 4k box. If I buy from my Mac's iTunes, will it be viewable on my Apple Tv 4k box? Both are using my same Apple Account.

Goooner

Distinguished Member
All iTunes purchases will be viewable on Apple device, or anywhere you have iTunes.

hippo99

Distinguished Member
I have seen a tv series that I want to buy and have seen that the whole series is much cheaper if I log onto my Mac's iTunes and purchase from there compared to if I try to purchase the series from my Apple TV 4k box. If I buy from my Mac's iTunes, will it be viewable on my Apple Tv 4k box? Both are using my same Apple Account.
What’s the series? The price should be the same regardless of what device you buy it on.

SGH42

Hi, it's 24. When I voice search on my Apple TV I only see individual seasons available. When I look on the iTunes store on my Mac or PC I see all series available as a purchase at a cheaper price in a package that has all the series in. Hopeful that makes sense.

hippo99

Distinguished Member
Hi, it's 24. When I voice search on my Apple TV I only see individual seasons available. When I look on the iTunes store on my Mac or PC I see all series available as a purchase at a cheaper price in a package that has all the series in. Hopeful that makes sense.
Ah! If you go to the TV Shows iTunes app instead & search there instead, then you can see all the bundles & not just the individual seasons
9A675FCD-9C74-46F6-B209-2BB21E5A3BDD.jpeg

The latest video from AVForums

Maverick UK Premiere IMAX Review + Top Gun, Tom Cruise, Tony Scott and 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom