Will it come thro ???????

philst68i

A guy I do work with reckons he can get 60GB PS3's from Thailand or somewhere for £80 !!!! I ordered one off him last week and its apparently in customs at Coventry ???????
Don't really believe it but lets wait and see :rotfl:

If so......how long do customs have them for, and what import duty shall I expect ????

Reckons it will be here in 3-4 days :clap: IF ....................:lease:

kingsize

A guy I do work with reckons he can get 60GB PS3's from Thailand or somewhere for £80 !!!! I ordered one off him last week and its apparently in customs at Coventry ???????
Don't really believe it but lets wait and see :rotfl:

If so......how long do customs have them for, and what import duty shall I expect ????

Reckons it will be here in 3-4 days :clap: IF ....................:lease:

I have some magic beans for sale if you are interested.........

philst68i

I have some magic beans for sale if you are interested.........

:rotfl: I totally agree with you, but, he's brought camera's/video camera's/iPods and allsorts of stuff back for other people. Have said to my mate, I will not believe it until I see it. Its actually Malaysia he goes to and gets them (countries mixed up) , he was there 6 weeks ago and reckons he brought one back but it was stolen :rotfl: Never believed it but hey, no money has changed hands as yet so I've nothing to lose.

You watch......it'll be a Sega Megadrive :rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom