Will I Be Able To Transfer All My Downloads To My New Elite

TimmyTurbo

Hi All

As i have just bought a new Elite :D will i able to transfer all my downloads such as extra levels, demos etc which i have bought from the Market Place from my old HDD to my new one via a memory card.

Thanks

Hi All

As i have just bought a new Elite :D will i able to transfer all my downloads such as extra levels, demos etc which i have bought from the Market Place from my old HDD to my new one via a memory card.

Thanks

Probably not as most map packs, levels, and demos are well over the 64mb limit. you could do a few map packs and vids on a 512mb card, but most demo's are 1gb+. Also, you'll need to be logged into Live to use any of this content as well.

ukbootlegs

there are tools to allow you to transfer your hdd contents to a pc and back again

these are third party "hacking" tools

they are out there if you look

TimmyTurbo

Thanks for that input :smashin:

My 360 is currently networked back to my PC to share the internet connection, is it not possible to copy everything to my PC over the network.

Thanks

Moogle

Distinguished Member
Thanks for that input :smashin:

My 360 is currently networked back to my PC to share the internet connection, is it not possible to copy everything to my PC over the network.

Thanks

Unfortunately not.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q800A Soundbar & Rotel Michi X3 Reviews + TV show and Movie News & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom