• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Will a Manfrotto head fit with Benro legs?

Vandraman

Hi all

Looking to pair up a Manfrotto head with a set of Benro tripod legs. I wondered if anyone could confirm that they'll fit together?

I am considering the Manfrotto 322rc2 head with one of the Benro Travel Angel sets, probably the C-268 M8. I need something light and portable because I am taking it in hand luggage.

I know a few people here have Benro tripods - has anyone got a Travel Angel series and can comment on its stability?

I am only using a 40d with a 70-200mm f4L, thought it's possible I'll use a longer/heavier telephoto in the future.

h4rri

Hi all

Looking to pair up a Manfrotto head with a set of Benro tripod legs. I wondered if anyone could confirm that they'll fit together?

I am considering the Manfrotto 322rc2 head with one of the Benro Travel Angel sets, probably the C-268 M8. I need something light and portable because I am taking it in hand luggage.

I know a few people here have Benro tripods - has anyone got a Travel Angel series and can comment on its stability?

I am only using a 40d with a 70-200mm f4L, thought it's possible I'll use a longer/heavier telephoto in the future.

I have Benro legs and an MF head, works a treat together :)

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom