Will a 46" TV fit in my room? Anyone have an actual size poster?

Tanis Draven

Standard Member
Guys,

I have managed to get an actual size 40" poster from SONY but not a 46" version.

I was hoping someone out there might have a poster that I can try to get an idea of the size of a 46" SONY tv BEFORE i go and buy one.

Im not sure if you can take a TV back because its the wrong size!

Thanks.

KingEdward

Guys,

I have managed to get an actual size 40" poster from SONY but not a 46" version.

I was hoping someone out there might have a poster that I can try to get an idea of the size of a 46" SONY tv BEFORE i go and buy one.

Thanks.

here's what i'd do

get the TV dimensions from the Sony site, then cellotape some A4 paper together to recreate that size. you could even get your kids (if you have any) to draw a TV screen for added authenticity :smashin:

DEV^S

Standard Member
Guys,

Thanks.

u got a link of where u got this poster from? and hopefully free!

Tanis Draven

Standard Member
I went into "Hylands", my local Euronics shop and asked if they had something to get an idea of the physical size of the tv.

They gave me an "actual size" poster of a SONY KDL40w2000 with the 32" version on the reverse.

Just wanted the same thing but for the 46" version.

.Griff.

Surely it would takes 5 minutes at most to make your own?

M

Miller

Guys,

Thanks.

IT WILL FIT, DON'T WORRY!!!!
:smashin::smashin::smashin::smashin::smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom