Wildfire sync Problem

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones Forum' started by chaz, Dec 30, 2011.

Tags:
  1. chaz

chaz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +236
    Hi hope i can get some help here I own a HTC Wildfire S its working fine expect when i go to to sync it with "HTC Sync" software it does not sync my phone says it cant find "HTC Sync on my computer. Tried everything rebooting the phone rebooting the computer also got in touch with the HTC help line spoke to this Italian Guy I who could hardly understand said "Delete HTC sync reinstall but switch off your anti virus software fire wall and network cable" which I did. My phone can still not find HTC sync on my computer. by the way this never happened before when I went to sync my phone with the computer. Hoping someone can help me. PS is there a better Weather app that I can put on My home screen as the one on there at the moment is not at all accurate its saying its sunny at 5pm! by the way HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYBODY :arty:

2. scrapbook

scrapbook

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +553
    Beautiful Widgets has an excellent range of weather Widgets. You may need the paid version but you get a choice of yahoo or accuweather as the forecaster.

No idea who HTC use.

The quirkiness of the weather widget is just another reason I left HTC phones

3. chaz

chaz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +236
    Thanks for that but the big Question i wanted answered is about syncing my HTC wildfire phone with the HTC Sync Software which i downloaded from there site when i got the phone . the first time i managed to sync my phone with the HTC syc software on my PC OK so i could put my contacts music etc but when I tried to do it this week my phone wont sync with the HTC software on my PC Have tried everything but still nothing