1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wild Wild Racing

Discussion in 'General Video Gaming Chat' started by Chandler, Jan 3, 2002.

1. Chandler

Chandler

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have Burnout, GTA3, GT3 and am contemplating getting Crazy Taxi for £20 but I have seen Wild Wild Racing for £10 and wondered if it was worth a purchase - obviously I don't expect it to be as good as GT3 or Burnout but are the graphics and playability worth a tenner??

Can anyone give me their honest opinions of Wild Wild Racing and the following games:-

Dead or Alive 2
    Tekken Tag Tournament
    Crazy Taxi

Thanks - your help is much appreciated!

2. annefromuk

annefromuk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Can't comment on Wild Wild Racing, as I have never seen it.

Dead or Alive 2 is good fighting game, although it you have a Dreamcast get the DC version as it the graphics are better and smoother.
    I like it becuause it has a good choice of female characters to choose from (although I get the feeling they were put in there for the benifit of the male population) and the maps are very well designed, some people do criticise it for being easy to complete in single player mode, but as a two player game, its great

Anne

3. Jase

Jase

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +829
    Dead or Alive 2 is pretty good (on Dreamcast) but cant match Soul Calibur (Dreamcast again!), and again on Dreamcast, Crazy Taxi is a blast for a while, not got the depth like Gran Turismo, 2,3 etc but it was never meant to more than a money gobbling arcade game!!