Wild Search Blu-ray Review & Comments

Mark Costello

Distinguished Member

bruce-leroy

Distinguished Member
Loving the debut official AVforums review (it is, right?) from the artist formerly known as Coz. :thumbsup:

Its been years since I watched this movie - I bought it on VHS in HMV back in the day when there was a label called Made in Hong Kong! Hong Kong movies are known for the crazy (often tonally at odds within the narrative) blending of genres. I’m used to it though. Quite a lot of people struggle with Police Story as it veers from balls to the wall action, slapstick, serious melodrama and back again.

Mark Costello

Distinguished Member
Loving the debut official AVforums review (it is, right?) from the artist formerly known as Coz. :thumbsup:

Its been years since I watched this movie - I bought it on VHS in HMV back in the day when there was a label called Made in Hong Kong! Hong Kong movies are known for the crazy (often tonally at odds within the narrative) blending of genres. I’m used to it though. Quite a lot of people struggle with Police Story as it veers from balls to the wall action, slapstick, serious melodrama and back again.
Thanks man, not quite my first - see Crazy Samurai 400 vs 1 - but hopefully not my last (Cas, the cheque's in the post......). That genre blend either works or it doesn't but once you tune into it, there's so much fun to be had with these real cinematic blends. I'd never heard of this one before being asked to review it, but I had a real blast with it.

bruce-leroy

Distinguished Member
It was Coz, now Cos, and then there’s Cas…ow my head hurts. :D

Nayfne

Distinguished Member
Nice review Coz!! 👌 :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

LG C1 OLED TV Best Picture Settings for SDR, HDR and Dolby Vision
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom