Wild Horses

trailer

Taken in East Texas. Might not be to everyon'es taste but variety is the spice of life etc. (That's my excuse anyway :rolleyes: )

5694524167_b6a226ca32_z.jpg

Miranda

There are a few elements in this shot, that I simply don't understand :) But we all have our own tastes! Good luck with the competition :)

-m-

Bob

I think the tree might have worked if it was towards the edge of the frame but not dead centre.

The shadows on the grass make it look like it's been scorched, and I'm not sure what you've done with sky but it doesn't work, for me anyway.

Sorry to be so negative. :)

trailer

No worries at all and thanks for the replies. I just fancied doing something a bit (lot?) different to be honest.

shotokan101

Banned
Well done for trying a different approach - certainly on theme :)

I agree that the shot works better with the tree more off-centre and that the processing is a bit distracting with the sky especially.

Jim

Zone

trailer

As per the competition rules Exif should be available, either embedded in the image or available and easily found via your own personal hosting site, Flickr etc

Alternatively please email me the original at [email protected] to verify your entry :thumbsup:

Thanks

trailer

trailer

As per the competition rules Exif should be available, either embedded in the image or available and easily found via your own personal hosting site, Flickr etc

Alternatively please email me the original at [email protected] to verify your entry :thumbsup:

Thanks

Sorry for the confusion. e-mail sent :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom