wii wireless joypad ?

tabs

is anything on the market worth considering, mainly for mario karts, i find the wheel / wiimote to unresponsive, and i cant get good enough with the nunchuk ... thanks

Moogle

Distinguished Member
I would say only the official Wavebirds are worth considering. There never were any decent third party controllers for the Gamecube IMHO. They aren't available new any more but you might be able to buy them second hand in independent games stores, Computer Exchange, Ebay etc.

You could also put a wanted add in the classifieds here although I'm not sure if anyone here would be willing to sell them. I use to have 4 and got rid of two of them when I got my Wii. I'm wishing I had held on to them. Still I have two left which I am going to hold on to.

Sanders79

Distinguished Member
There are often sellers on Amazon selling new wavebirds, usually Jap imports, probably old stock. I bought one about this time last year and it is very good... only used for GC games :cool:

The Wagster

Standard Member
I got a wireless controller from Game a couple of weeks ago. It's been okay so far. Priced at £19.99 in shop but rang up at £12.97 at the till. Bargain:)

symbian

What about wireless Nunchuk? I have a problem with it when I play game like boxing. It seems too short for me because I have long arms. the wire is often pulled hard when I'm playing. It is annoying and I'm afraid of damage it. I have seen the wireless one at HMV but I'm not sure about how good of it. Would you recommend one? or should I stick to the wire official one?

Moogle

Distinguished Member
What about wireless Nunchuk? I have a problem with it when I play game like boxing. It seems too short for me because I have long arms. the wire is often pulled hard when I'm playing. It is annoying and I'm afraid of damage it. I have seen the wireless one at HMV but I'm not sure about how good of it. Would you recommend one? or should I stick to the wire official one?

There is a separate thread on them here ...

http://www.avforums.com/forums/wii/...ussion-thread.html?highlight=Wireless+Nunchuk

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom