WII, When will it be readily availble off the shelf?

LSDAV

Standard Member
Hi, does anybody no when they will be readily available at the normal price (£179), its for myself so i am not to concerned about getting one for christmas, and dont fancy paying stupid e-bay prices.

cheers

Lin3ar

Distinguished Member
At a guess I would say by mid January you SHOULD be able to walk in store and grab one off the shelf.

Miyazaki

Distinguished Member
Yeah, sometime after the Jan sales I would say.

S

stevenbayley

pretty soon, went in woolies today and they had 4 wii consoles behind the counter for sale, they wouldn't save me one, so i went home got the money come back within 5 minutes and they'd been sold, gutted :thumbsdow they'd received 6 consoles and they didn't even expect them, so just keep checking and you'll get 1 if your lucky

Hissing_Sid

I'm pretty much resigned to after xmas at this point, hopefully in Jan.

Ah well. Got given a Dreamcast plus games last night, so between that and unplayed Gamecube titles it's not as though I won't have anything to do in the meantime..

Ralsters

Well I went into woolies today at lunch time to ask about availability, was told they had none but were expecting a shipment, and sent my good lady in at 4.45pm and they had 2 behind the counter....and now they have only one.....Wiiiiiiiii :D :D :D :clap:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom