Wii U Bargain Thread

dammit - that is something you should text and email about !!

Will look tonight to see if it is still on sale ...

So the Black Friday digital deals were awful (bar Xenoblade) but that hasn't stopped the Nintendo UK store running another promotion...and it's actually quite good.

24 days of daily deals!

Day 1

Pokemon Art Academy £7.49

Bayonetta 2 £11.99

Sing Party (with mic) £9.79

Nintendo

Last edited:
Day 2

Wii Fit U with Balance Board £39.99

Fit meters £3.99

Handy as my last three fit meters have all ended up in a watery grave in our washer dryer...

My wife got annoyed with her fit meter as it was giving really low readings at the end of the day, so she ditched hers !!

My wife got annoyed with her fit meter as it was giving really low readings at the end of the day, so she ditched hers !!

Hahahha

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    184.2 KB · Views: 118

Like my mum always used to say,if it looks too good to be true then it is.

No news of these deals on Nintendo shop and have you seen the reviews for cool shop. Let's just say they are not so cool and more of a rip off. More and more reasons why Amazon,Nintendo,simply games and shopto are my only places to buy from.

Like my mum always used to say,if it looks too good to be true then it is.

No news of these deals on Nintendo shop and have you seen the reviews for cool shop. Let's just say they are not so cool and more of a rip off. More and more reasons why Amazon,Nintendo,simply games and shopto are my only places to buy from.

Your mum must have missed the memo - they're £19.99 on eShop and all fine retail establishments from 15th April. In fact Shopto have them even cheaper!

DKC Tropical Freeze £16.85
Wind Waker £16.85
Lego City Undercover £16.85
NSMB U + NSL £16.85

Couple of must buys in there!

Once again looks annoyingly American ...

Nope, UK too this time.

OOoo in that case I may have to jump in ...

I went in-double dipped only on ASA and I've never tried Darkstalkers so was cool for me.

ASA is an excellent game with friends and a couple of drinks BTW!

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom