wii stock on boxing day?

D

danny2k5

do you think any shops will have any wii consoles in stock tomorrow?

andrewrunagall

Novice Member
Only one way to find out, I reckon most shops'll be open from 9AM.

Craigy

Distinguished Member
You are a braver man than me if you want to brave the parking/shoppers tomorrow and dont forget those ankle busting prams :rolleyes:

andrewrunagall

Novice Member
I know what you mean, I'm off to Basildon 2moro, teenage mother capital of the world.

I just hope their TЯU is open, I picked up Large Xbox controllers for £5 a couple of years back.

andytabor

Novice Member
think i'm going to leave it until january, i don't think i can take anymore trips to the shops just now.

Magsy

Standard Member
I didn't even want one but now all I am hearing from people is how I must get one!

I'm gonna tour around a few in the morning but I am not going crazy:cool:

CEEJAYBEE82

just got mine from CEX birmingham they are charging £350 for one but I had some exchange vouchers and I got wii console, raving rabbids and wii play for £260 and its the business!!! im loving it :D

they have got another 2 in stock if anyones interested

neiltc13

just got mine from CEX birmingham they are charging £350 for one but I had some exchange vouchers and I got wii console, raving rabbids and wii play for £260 and its the business!!! im loving it :D

"Exchange vouchers" - like... you gave away some of your own games in order to get the price down? You've still ended up paying £350 for the machine, which is a joke.

Paul.B2

:eek: :eek: :eek: You must be nuts mate. £350 for it AFTER Christmas!!!!!

the hunter

Novice Member
My guess is give it until Thursday - the distribution network should be fully up and running and the consoles will start flowing.

CEEJAYBEE82

"Exchange vouchers" - like... you gave away some of your own games in order to get the price down? You've still ended up paying £350 for the machine, which is a joke.

No, I traded (not "gave away") some old dvd's, xbox games and ps2 games that I'd never play again plus £260 for a wii and 2 games which im glad I did.

Try and find a wii on the highstreet and you will have no chance, I went into Gametation, Game, virgin and HMV and I was told that ill have to wait untill end of february to get one.

I know £350 for a £180 machine is a joke but I know I got a fair deal when I traded in the load of crap that I had.

:)

Magsy

Standard Member
I froze my ass off for an hour outside Argos and Currys, both had no stock and from what I heard local PCW had none either.
Wish I had stayed in bed for a much needed lay in :mad: