Wii Sports: Fitness Age

steggy

Established Member
Reaction score
I thought a thread like the Brain Age one would be good.

Had a go with this last night, I'm 49 at the moment, real age 26.

Post your fitness age's here :D

34 real age 19

38 real age 27.

I think 'fitness' is a bit misleading for it, it's more skill based for most of it.

27, real age 24.

Score is so low because I appear to be a genius at Baseball though, can hit home runs all day!

27, real age 24.

Score is so low because I appear to be a genius at Baseball though, can hit home runs all day!

are you short by any chance?
just my work mate first time of playing baseball almost every hit was a home run, he's a short arse and im lanky and only rarely get a home run.

i think im too high so my balls go down (oo er) yet he's short so knocks them all up (oo er again)

are you short by any chance?
just my work mate first time of playing baseball almost every hit was a home run, he's a short arse and im lanky and only rarely get a home run.

i think im too high so my balls go down (oo er) yet he's short so knocks them all up (oo er again)

I don't think actual height will make any diffierence, because it's the motion you make not where the controller is. It can only tell where the controller is when it's facing the sensor bar. It could make a difference if you have longer arms though, which taller people usually have. I'm 5'6" and have only managed one home run in an actual game. Got two last night in the home run derby training section though.

I found I was better at hitting home runs by crouching down a bit, don't think it was coincidence as I went from hitting them occasionally to getting about five in a row.

No, I'm 6ft! The sensor bar is on the TV which is about 4ft off the floor I guess.

I was rubbish at first, but I learned that a shorter (but very hard) flick of the wrist is much more accurate than a full swing (which I was doing at first)

the sensor bar is only used when pointing, i.e. using the menus and shooting things

this is because it is purely 2 IR LEDs which the wiimote uses to detect where it is pointing

so all the wiisports games just rely on the positioning sensors in the wiimote, hence it doesn't matter where you are (height) but what movement you make

80 and my real age is 23 :eek: im blaming it on tennis thou as i really cant do it and bowling the ball wont go straight :smashin:

Wii age 32

Real 33.

I reckon i can get it down to about 25 though!

Wii age - 30

Real age - 40

:thumbsup:

Wii age 75 real age 33

lets be totaly honest though, it aint really about fitness, mine was only so bad becasue it took me a few shots to get used to baseball and tennis. in all honesty it was prolly the tennis that really killed my score as i ended up trying to do fancy shots etc

Real age 32 wii age on first attempt was 62 :eek: i was trying to swing on tennis either side but it didnt seem to be going well.

Anyhow had another go next day without hardly practicing and got wii age 40 which at least is an improvement :rolleyes:

Wii age 36

Real age 43 :clap:

I got way better today...

Real age: 25

Wii Age: 28

:clap:

Real age: 22

Wii Age: 22 (got it today) :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom