Wii Returns

Ch0pper

Established Member
Reaction score
Any Wiis sent to the Wii service centre for repair/replacement still haven't been looked at.

They aren't processing any until they get the replacement Wiis in stock (God knows when that'll be)!

This was confirmed at 2pm today (18th Dec) when I called them. They've had my Wii for a week now and still haven't even opened the package it came in.

Just got off the phone today.. 19th at 2:30pm

THEY HAVE THE REPLACEMENTS!

They're now waiting for the software to transfer the old Wii info onto the new Wiis..

They reckon it'll be a 24 hour turnaround once they get the software in though!

I'm going away on Thursday and wanted to take it with me so it's cutting it fine for me, but the rest of you waiting on repairs might be okay!

Yeah mine is making it's way to me any time between Wednesday and Friday. Fingers crossed it's tomorrow.

Yeah mine is making it's way to me any time between Wednesday and Friday. Fingers crossed it's tomorrow.
Called again just now, nothing has left the repair centre today.. They _still_ haven't got the software to transfer Wii info from one console to another (They're replacing all returns) so they haven't even touched any Wiis yet!

Called again just now, nothing has left the repair centre today.. They _still_ haven't got the software to transfer Wii info from one console to another (They're replacing all returns) so they haven't even touched any Wiis yet!

5:30pm and they have started working on them! Some left the warehouse just at the end of the day and the rest leave tomorrow! Woohoo! next day parcelforce so don't miss it!

Unfortunately mine has no way of getting here in time before I go away :(

Ah well.. Next day to Malta when I get there is chaeper than same day from Portsmouth to Warrington! :)

Great News, and 10/10 to their customer service! They're shipping it to Malta for me now! :thumbsup:

<---- Very Happy :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom