Wii Power Converter.

SoleFever

Novice Member
Hi all. I just brought a US Wii and i was hoping someone could recommend me a good power converter for it.

Badger0-0

Yep, there probably is cheaper to be had :smashin:

I'd just emphasise it must be a minimum 55W.

SoleFever

Novice Member
Ok, Thanks for that. Will probably just get a 100w one of ebay:thumbsup:

Badger0-0

:rotfl:

You've made me smile lads, nice thread, loads of laughs, question answered, bonus :thumbsup:

What's the downside to a US machine? Is all the Mii/voting channel stll accessible etc?
Only downside would be the warrenty issue, but Nintendo machines are legendary in their relability, I've got a US N64 and US gamecube never failed me and still in use, so full confidence in my US wii.

Yes you can have the voting channels and all the future channels with the added bonus of all the virtual console games at full screen full speed, you will need to set your machine to be Brazilian (use similar credit card mechanism to UK) so all your local weather forecast will have a distinctly samba vibe to them:D ,you can set the language to English and the icing on the cake are that the games are cheaper and out sooner:thumbsup: good internet sites i use are dvdboxoffice and movietyme but there plenty of others. Good luck:smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom