wii party

NDULI

Standard Member
anyone know where i can get wii party from and why none of the usual suspects have any stock?

NDULI

Standard Member
anyone know where i can get wii party from and why none of the usual suspects have any stock?

NDULI

Standard Member
Buy Wii Party with Wii Remote - Wii Game. at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for .

I haven't checked stock. I believe you can only buy it WITH a remote but maybe I am wrong. I think it's typical of the Nintendo... something has to be in short supply or they aint happy. :D

exactly what i was thinking one of these days they will get their demand and supply planning right - i don't need the remote just the game and want to find an online seller but all out of stock

thanks for the reply :)

Smiffy 2

Managed to track down a copy yesterday at our local Sainsbury. Missus was lucky as it was the last one. Came with the controller too. A lot of places are charging the same price for the game whether it comes with the remote or not. Seems a no brainer to me to get one with the remote if you can...have you seen the price of one on it's own????
:mad:

zebredy

My grans local Tesco at Lakeside had loads of games but with black controllers only (£34.70 I believe)..

I have just bought it for £24.70 (a couple days ago) from tesco direct, should be delivered tomorrow/Wednesday (depending on weather etc).

Doesn't come with an extra controller, but considering I have only found a couple other places selling it at £29.99 with controller who don't have any in stock this seems like the best available price at the mo.

Just amazes me that if they have this available to order online to collect in store, why can't they just send all remaining copies of Wii Party to Tescos around the country, as the demand is clearly there (plus Christmas isn't exactly 2-3months away)

Top Bottom