Wii now in stock Amazon!

Just ordered one, thanks!!

It's my Birthday today, now that is a present :clap:

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Nice one! Got one for myself too! Thanks for providing link too. Let's go people order now! :thumbsup: :clap: :) :D

not any more

Important Message
We're sorry. The item Nintendo Wii Console (Includes Wii Sports) is no longer available from the seller you selected. To see if it's available from another seller, click here to return to the item's product detail page.

All gone now i think

wow, they went quick!

Noticed they've been going for as little as 215 on ebay too ...

Sword

Damn you're right. All gone again! Wonder how many they had in this batch. Sorry to get too many hopes up.

Got mine for express delivery for tomorrow :thumbsup:

Thank you sooo much for posting this :)

Managed to get one in time, typical though as I had ordered from Amazon.de a few mins before and now I can't cancel the German one :rolleyes:

Dammit i mannaged to get a wii from amazon in this batch put it on express next day delivery now checked the order and it says delivery 28th december damn them. hope that is wrong

just called amazon and bitched and they have given me my postage back. some rubbish about the warehouse that they are in is not my warehouse location so will take a few days. but hey oh well atleast i got me postage costs back

Yep mine said 28th delivery but under order it says can't be changed as being packed!

I've just checked mine and it is unchanged. It's still giving me the option to cancel.

I went for express delivery as soon as I had it in the basket, just hope I haven't missed out.

Delivery estimate is still tomorrow tho so I'll keep checking.

That's stupid! Your's is available to cancel but showing delivery tomorrow, mine has delivery 28th but is being packed!! Oh well fingers crossed I suppose....

Mine has just changed to dispatching soon with delivery estimate for 21st.

:smashin:

Well mine was in the last wave or orders on the 15th and is has been showing as being packed since the 16th :mad:

I just phoned Amazon and the man I spoke to said that they do have stock and that mine should have been dispatched yesterday but due to the volume of stock going out at the moment they are behind. Supposedly he is going to try and hurry mine up and upgrade my shipping option so that it gets to me by Christmas..........we shall see.

WOW I can't believe it but I have just checked my account again 10 minutes after talking to the customer services guy and now my order is showing dispatched via Parcelforce Worldwide :thumbsup: Coincidence do you think?

wow, they went quick!

Noticed they've been going for as little as 215 on ebay too ...

Sword

Hi! just wondering what times they have been going on ebay for cheap? they're always £300+ when i check and DESPERATELY need one for xmas!!!!

Bah my amazon order is still not showing any change :(

I'm not having any luck getting into touch with customer services with their service that calls you back either.

Does anyone have the direct dial number for their customer services :lease:

I gotto go out just now but will call them when I get back in an hour or so.

Bah my amazon order is still not showing any change :(

I'm not having any luck getting into touch with customer services with their service that calls you back either.

Does anyone have the direct dial number for their customer services :lease:

I gotto go out just now but will call them when I get back in an hour or so.

I called 0800 279 6620 and then chose option 8 to talk to someone, it took three goes before I got someone (about 5 mins)

There may be another on Amazon shortly, trying to cancel my order as they blantantly lied about express delivery...been stuck in packing for 24 hours now. Worst bit is it won't let me cancel on line have had to spend 20 mins phoning them up to get them to try and stop it...what a load of crap, 5 days to box up an item and won't let you cancel in the mean time.....:mad:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom