Wii noobie and i'm lovin it!

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii-U & 3DS' started by Bill Hicks, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Bill Hicks

Bill Hicks
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,590
    My girlfriend has wanted to get a Wii for ages and today she bought one with Wii sports & Mario galaxy. All i can say is, IT'S BLOODY FANTASTIC!! Mario galaxy is superb and it's realy rekindled my interest in playing video games. What other games would you guys recommend? l'm thinking of getting the Mario soccer game (I saw it being played on Xleague.tv a couple of months ago and it looked a laugh!) Or should i get Metroid instead? Finaly, i want to download the classic 1080, but can you play it with the dual controllers or will i have to plug my old gamecube controller in?
    Many thanks...

2. Moogle

Moogle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    I can't speak for Mario Strikers Charged which is the footbal game but I've only heard good things about it. Other games that can be recommended are Excite Truck, Legend Of Zelda:Twilight Princess, Sonic And Mario At The Olympics ( again I've not played it but heard good things about it ), Metroid Prime 3:Corruption, Zack And Wicki and Super Paper Mario. There are probably more that others can recommend.

3. bigjb

bigjb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +433

I said the same thing.My post from December in a different forum is below.

"SMG has rekindled my passion for videogames after a while of drifting away from gaming.

Sublime visuals(for a wii game),sounds and most importantly gameplay.

Only just started playing but already the attention to detail makes this a standout game.

Yet again nintendo leads the way."

If you are quick then some of the games currently priced at £19.99 on the argos website change to 2 for £30 when the two games are placed in your basket.Some decent titles available.

4. MANGABOY

MANGABOY

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +290
    I'd go for Metroid. One of the games of the year in 2007 out of all formats, and for me the best game out on the Wii so far

5. G a f f e r

G a f f e r

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +666
    Judging by your avatar, I would go and buy a wavebird and this:
    [​IMG]

I still play this game, even now on my Wii - a true classic (the sequel, Rebel Strike, is also great though not quite as good as this one).

Re:Wii Games specifically, I would get Endless Ocean for "relaxation", Mercury Meltdown Revolution for a decent "puzzler", MetPrm3 for solo FPS, MOH2:Heroes (early Feb) for online multiplay FPS, Zelda TP 'cos it's just great :D, HeatSeeker if you want an arcadey Flight Sim...........and that should keep you going for a while :D.

6. Bill Hicks

Bill Hicks
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,590
    Many thanks but i've already played this & it's sequal on the gamecube!!