[Wii] Metroid Prime 3: Corruption for £25 delivered!

dont forget v01-6XTC-73WX-KCSS to bring it down to £31 note: i think this can only be used if you have a virgin credit card.

Do not be put of to try as i have done this with a virgin card and it worked perfectly.

well i meant £21 but the code must be for a percentage rather than a fixed amount which i thought it was for thanks for the pointer.

£25.00 is a cracking price for this game. I searched everywhere yesterday & the best price I could find for the NTSC version was just over £27.00 delivered & that was with using a discount coupon at playasia.

How fast are Virgin with shipping? Pre-orders or otherwise. Never used them before :)

How fast are Virgin with shipping? Pre-orders or otherwise. Never used them before :)

Well I preordered Bioshock from them and got it on release day. Im going to search this forum for a proper 10 per cent off voucher before I order this though theres always one around on here, thats how I got 4 quid knocked off Bioshock

This is ridiculous. It was listed at £25 for weeks, but had no preorder button, yet within half a day of it getting the option to preorder it's back up to £35. I was ready to order it, but sat down for my dinner for an hour...then when I came back it was £35. Sheesh...

This is ridiculous. It was listed at £25 for weeks, but had no preorder button, yet within half a day of it getting the option to preorder it's back up to £35. I was ready to order it, but sat down for my dinner for an hour...then when I came back it was £35. Sheesh...

It's £25.00 again then, just checked. Get it ordered quick!;)

I wasn't going to order it yet as its still a few months until release but its such a good price I changed my mind.

Well I preordered Bioshock from them and got it on release day. Im going to search this forum for a proper 10 per cent off voucher before I order this though theres always one around on here, thats how I got 4 quid knocked off Bioshock
If you do find one, keep us informed as I can't find any. :(

It's £25.00 again then, just checked. Get it ordered quick!;)

Just tried now, it says £25 when you search for it, but when you click on it for more details, its changed to £27

Although I ordered awhile ago (like weeks...), I just wanted to say thanks to the guy who gave me the heads-up it was back down in price. Thank you.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom