Wii in Virgin Oxford Street Now!

CTV

Standard Member
Reaction score
Virgin Oxford Street have just had a delivery of 30 Wii's. They reckon they won't last more than 30 mins

Good luck!

Confirmed. Just spoke to them on the phone. First come, first served the lady said. Wish I wasn't so far away in work! :(

Yes, I was lucky.
I thought I would just pop in there on the off chance before work, not expecting them to have stock until tomorrow at the earliest. 3 had been sold when I left, but they were just about to put a sign in the window to say they have stock.

I'm 2 hrs away. BOO!

Is it one per customer? Hope so.

I think this is going to be just like the 360 launch. But speradic stock will come through. Especially at the end of this week/beginning of next.

i work at St Pauls, London but not near enough to grab one of these unfortunately. :(

dam joke

Glad I never made the trip....it's interesting to note that if they got 30 in today maybe the new shipment is starting to find it's way to the retailers....Like most people here I don't know why we are in this position...Why didn't we just pre-order a couple of months ago...I think it is all down to the hype and I suppose down to some of the excellent comments about it on this forum!!!!

why dont they give them to people that did ****ing pre order i have game.net ****ed me about

Is it just me or were Nintendo suggesting Wiis would be readily available everywhere? If ever there was an impulse buy I'd make, this would be it. And now there's none on the shelves!

Is it just me or were Nintendo suggesting Wiis would be readily available everywhere? If ever there was an impulse buy I'd make, this would be it. And now there's none on the shelves!

I remember this too! Cynical marketing ploy? The same as my wife telling me I can get one now if I want, even though she knows they're out of stock everywhere. :mad:

Liverpool Virgin had 50 in today (my wifes friend managed to get one) but I believe twenty went to staff :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom