Wii In Birmingham

J

jim2k23

Ive been everywhere and can not got hold of them, ive already brought the games I want and a copy of wii play, I just need the console, everywhere I go though does not seem to have any, can anyone help me or suggest anywhere as I really want to get one for christmas. Thanks in advance

Not exactly Bham, but Worcester had 2 for sale at about 2pm today, my mate got the third, loads of accessories and games. HMV worcester just had 1 classic controller on its own! nothing else just s sign saying Wii sold out:rotfl:

woolies are all booked out for pre-orders, u'd think gamestation would get some being the biggest their store in europe, virgin said they were getting some today but didnt and now say after christmas, so im stuck really, because i dont drive, its hard to get to supermarkets as a lot of off the motorway ect, like the big tesco in redditch even though they havent had any, can anyone else suggest anywhere to try, Im a student so ebay if deffo outa the question.

Well seeing as Tesco etc have the biggest buying power, that's where I'd be looking mate.

Good luck in your hunt :smashin:

asda in great barr had them earlier mate, best to keep try phoning them.

Like I said my problem is actually getti8ng to the supermarkets because I dont drive i have to rely on public transport and we all know how reliable that is, if anyone hears of any coming in, in the birmingham area, Id appreciate it a lot if they could let me know.

Like I said my problem is actually getti8ng to the supermarkets because I dont drive i have to rely on public transport and we all know how reliable that is, if anyone hears of any coming in, in the birmingham area, Id appreciate it a lot if they could let me know.

Two hopes mate, stay on the phone :smashin:

I'm still searching as well, I'll let you know if any come up, do the same. I've been on the phone this morning to Tesco's Shirley and the yreckon next Thursday but I reckon they will come before that.

thats awesome, i live in northfield, but my mom lives in sheldon and im there next week so fingers crossed I may still be in luck, let me know if you hear anymore.

can you give me the number for tesco shirly, because there are 2 in shirly which one have you been phoning.

I just phoned my local tesco and they put the phone down on me, I only enqured about the wii, they said hold on, they someone come on the line and immediatly put the phone down on me :eek:

Do you mean the big tesco extra just of the motorway, at the top of the stratford road.

Hi,

I will be going to the pcworld in highgate for a new printer after 2pm. I will check at the pc world and currys and report back.

Have you tried Costco??

I dont think pc world or currys have any from what ive heard and costco arnt they a wholesalers

do you reckon they'll get stock thursday or maybe before and do you know what time the stock comes in because its a 24 hour store isnt it.

Pc world or currys highgate dont have any and dont know when or if they will get any.

Sorry guys.

Staff werent to helpful:(

I found the staff are selly oak pc world and currys pretty useless, they said they had none and that store wont be selling them until the new year as they have thousands of pre-orders to fulfil, I just hope somewhere in b'ham starts getting them in soon

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom