wii help

jason t

Active Member
hi can someone please tell me if a wii from germany is the same as a uk one ?
i am thinking of getting a german one and dont want any problems




Active Member
You just need an adaptor for the plug, as it comes with a 2 pin mains plug. No convertor needed.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom