wii controllers

Rex Hunt

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all Well i got a wii for my lads crimbo pressy it came today thanks to a thread from some of you guys :thumbsup:
Anyway its the sports pack and just wanted to know do you need the nunchuck or what ever it is does it come in the box , i can't look myself at the minute as me lads in and he might come looking what i'm up to,
also does the old controllers from the game cube work with it?
Cheers

Hi Rex

You will need the nunchuck for the boxing game (there is one in the box), and obviously an extra remote and nuchuck for two player, all the other games just use the remote - or two if you are playing against someone......go get wii play if you can for an extra controller and woolworths seemed cheap down my way when they actually have the stuff in!

The old GC controllers do work for GC games, but not with the Wii games (as far as i know)

Excellent Chrimbo pressie by the way!

Enjoy!

Looks like my Wii from Gameplay is being picked :D . Have ordered Wii Play so my kids can both play. Do I still need to buy another nunchuck?

Yes you do. You get one remote and one nunchuck with the console. Wii Play comes with the remote only.

All of the games in Wii Play can be played with the controller, but the Tank game has the option of using the stick on the nunchuck to move the tank rather than the D pad on the remote.

For two player boxing in Wii Sports you'll need two remotes and two nunchucks.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom