Wii Connection Advice

adam_priest

Standard Member
Hi, I have just ordered my Wii bundle and am looking to upgrade the connection cable. I have a Toshiba WLT68 and would like a bit of advice on how to best connect things up. I have V+ currently on one HDMI slot. I also need to connect an Xbox 360, DVD player/recorder (not purchased yet) and the Wii. I have 2 HDMI slots left and the scarts etc. Thanks.

Looeewoo

Hi, I have just ordered my Wii bundle and am looking to upgrade the connection cable. I have a Toshiba WLT68 and would like a bit of advice on how to best connect things up. I have V+ currently on one HDMI slot. I also need to connect an Xbox 360, DVD player/recorder (not purchased yet) and the Wii. I have 2 HDMI slots left and the scarts etc. Thanks.

The Wii's best connection is through the Component cable, and as there's been quite a few posts regarding problems with 3rd party cables, I'd get the official Nintendo one. I have a Toshiba WLT66 and this setup works fine - I had to buy a component switcher box from AudioVisual Online to run the Wii and my DVD player, however this lets me run the Wii's audio back to my amp rather than through the TV speakers.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom